Sunday, July 09, 2006

Say hello to Sam


Ok... I think it's official that I am a "cat lady" now. Eish! I have 3 cats now! The newest guy is not mine... he's just my foster cat for now. His Dad, Cliff, just moved in with Chris Baker, who is allergic to cats, so Sam's moved in with me. I guess I'll have him till Chris or Cliff get married (or until they get sick of each other as roommates... whatever comes first!) He looks mad in the picture, but I think he's just scared... new home, new cats to deal with, no Cliff... sad kitty. But don't worry, Cliff, he'll be just fine.

So, after last night, I think Satan was still trying to make me miss something today. I was supposed to be at church to practise at 8am, but my alarm messed up and I woke up at 7:45!!! Yeah... 15 minutes to wake up, get dressed well enough to be infront of people, and get there in 15 minutes? No way... but I did get there in 25, and I don't think most people would've known I got ready in 10 minutes. :) I don't even know how I did it! It was awesome to sing with this amazing group of singers. I haven't sung with a small group in quite a while, and it was such a blessing to me. They all welcomed me in right away (even though I was the late one, holding them up!). God is so good to me.

A little update about the house... not much has changed, BUT... Robin, a great (and very organized) friend of mine came over after church today and helped me put things away. I was at the staring point... you know the one... where you just keep looking at all the boxes and have absolutely no clue what to do with any of them! Well, she helped me get rid of a good deal of them! I still have a lot to do before my roommate comes this coming Saturday, but we got so much done today. This house is looking more like a home every day!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: