Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Funny...

Tonight I took a lot of pictures at Bible study... After my friend took this picture of Moses and I, I said, "do we look good?" And she said, "no... you look too white." What the heck!?! How else am I supposed to look?? I think she meant washed-out (because the display on my camera tends to look that way)... but I just had to laugh. I look too white... who would've thought!? hehehe You gotta love friends!!


Here are some other pictures that I took tonight.... enjoy!!




Here's the run-down of who's who...
1)Erin B. (she always calls me gorgeous... therefore I think she's my new best friend -haha)
2)Dan (the new youth guy at Northcliff)
3)Taryn (she's the one who's new at Rand Leases! Praise the Lord for her!!
4)Greig (a newer friend whom I can't say too much about because he reads this - hehe)
5)Erin Smylie (is she beautiful or what? she goes out with the Bible study leader... so I guess that makes her our first lady!)
6)Erin B, Taryn and I again :)

night all...
Bonnie B.
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81


No comments: