Friday, August 05, 2005

It's for real...

I'm really leaving... I have flight details and everything. I still can't believe it, and to be honest, I'm in a bit of a state of shock. I mean, I knew I was leaving and all, but now that I have a time and everything it's like, "oh my gosh.... I am really leaving". *sigh* I guess I should let you know the details, hey? :) Here goes:

I leave here at 8:10pm Friday, 4 November (or 20h10) (1:10pm for you East Coast Americans!)
I fly through Frankfurt, Germany and
I arrive in NC at 8:27pm (NC time) on Saturday, 5 November (You Jo'burg folk will be fast asleep!)

Wow... I can't even form real thoughts right now. I think I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now. (ok, not really...) :)

Goodnight everyone!
Love ya,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so maybe you're not excited about coming back, and that's understandable, but we are excited to have you back!!!
I believe they are starting a spanish speaking ministry here at the Summit. It's off to a slow start, but it's something you can do here once you get back ;)

Bonnie G. said...

Really?! Or should I say, verdad?! That's very exciting. I'll have to start brushing up on my Spanish. I don't get much of a chance to practice here in SA! Hooray - something to look forward to. :) Thanks!