Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hooray for Mugg & Bean!

Yay… I got to go to Mugg & Bean again tonight… that makes 3 weeks in a row, which used to never happen. You see, the young adults at Northcliff always go out for coffee afterwards, but I always have prayer meeting to go to. 2 weeks ago the Holidays were out of town, so we didn’t have it, last week I skipped to help out a new friend, and this week we didn’t have it again! Man, that’s nice for me. I mean, prayer is great an all, but to be able to relax and have fun with my friends is also nice… especially since the first half of my Sundays are pretty ministry-heavy (in a good way!). So yeah, Mugg & Bean… a great way to finish off a great day. :)

Yesterday I talked to my Mom for about 2 ½ hours on the phone! Wow… I don’t know how we found so much to talk about, but we did! Haha She told me what my first homemade meal is going to be on the Sunday after I get back (I arrive on Saturday evening… after dinner hour!) and I’m quite excited. I haven’t have a homecooked meal made by Mom in a year and 8 months! And that is entirely too long. It was good to talk to my Mom for a long time, because for once I was actually looking forward to going home (at least for a while). It’s good to have some things to look forward to… like seeing my new baby niece whom I haven’t seen yet! I so can’t wait to just hold her and admire God’s awesome little creation. I also can’t wait to see all the other “little” people in my life… my two precious nephews, my other niece (she was 5 months old when I left so she doesn’t remember me at all!), my best friend’s baby (who is over a year old now!!!). I can’t wait!

Well, tomorrow starts another pretty typical week. Nothing new that I can think of… Life skills tomorrow, then hanging out with Janna Kay for a while, which I haven’t done in a while, so that’ll be nice!! Then I’m babysitting Joshuwa and Ruth Anne for a few hours tomorrow night. Fun times. :)

Alrighty… I need to go get my beauty sleep!! Thanks for checking in on me.
in Him,
Bonnie B.

No comments: