Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Who needs sleep?

Note to self: never drink a mocha freeze from Seattle Coffee after 7pm! Last night Heather and Megan (journeygirls from Grahamstown) were spending the night with me, and whenever they're in Jo'burg we have to go to Seattle Coffee because it's the closest we can find to Starbucks. So... they both got theirs decaf, but I wasn't aware of that and didn't even think about it. I was definitely awake until at least 2am this morning and thenn woke up at about 5:30 because the girls were getting up and getting ready to leave. So now I am quite sleepy, but since I'm awake I don't want to go back to bed. I don't have anything today until a life-skills class at 11:30, so I think I'll do some Tae Bo this morning and then once I'm ready for school I'll take some much needed time to read. That will be nice. :) So... goodmorning everyone! :)
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: