Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hooray for Naps

I just woke up from a long nap, and wow... it felt nice. :) For some reason I was so tired today after the Sunday Schools! They both went really well though. Nurse impresses me more every week. I honestly think that she will continue to be a great (and even better) teacher once I leave. Today I was saying how once I go home, the kids in Braamfischerville won't get fed after class anymore. (The Rand Leases kids get sandwiches that people from Northcliff make, but Braamfischerville is not a Northcliff thing so I bring stuff and the kids make their own snadwiches - it's quiet fun!) Anyway, she said, "but I will keep coming and teaching them anyway... they will still come." I believe that. Nurse has grown so much since I met her. I am not claiming any responsibility for that, but it's been such a blessing to be able to watch her grow in the Lord!!! Well... after that nice nap, I must get ready for church. Yay for Northcliff!! I really love that place. Thank the Lord for pointing me in their direction! :)
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: