Wednesday, August 31, 2005

another day...

Well, I honestly don't have all that much to update about lately... Life's just moving along as usual, and I am totally ok with that. :) I went to the gym tonight... that's something I haven't done in far too long! I've been doing some Tae Bo in my flat, but it's also nice to get out and do something different. I finished reading my book, The Gutter today. I'm sad about that because I really really enjoyed it. In a way I feel like Craig Gross (the author) gave words to alot of the things I've been thinking or feeling in my time here, but that I haven't been able to give words to. I think everyone and their mother should read that book (and probably their father too... hehe). It challenges me, but it also made me excited about being a Christian. And let's face it, how many books really do that?! If you're bored right now... go to your nearest Christian book store, buy the book, come back home and sit down with a nice cup of coffee and get to reading. It'll be worth every single penny and every minutes you spend reading it!!

This past Monday was Nurse's birthday. She turned 20. We had a little surprise party for her at Rand Leases on Sunday and she was over the moon! She later told me that she'd never had a birthday party before. Wow. Do we take stuff for granted or what? I absolutely love this girl. If she was the only person who's life I've touched in the last year and 7 months, then it's been worth it all. Please pray for her and her growth as a young woman of God. She faces so many challenges that I'll never understand, but she's so strong! And she loves the Lord so much. She is a miracle for sure!

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday. We're closer to the weekend!! Hooray!
in Him,
Bonnie B.
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really well made blog. Don't stop now. Have a look at my site sometime Wedding Photography Northampton UK It's about locally based Wedding Photography Northampton UK

Anonymous said...

A really nice blog. Don't stop now.

If you are interested in your drinking water quality, check out my site on home water filtration. You'll find lots of information on home water filtration and related issues.