Thursday, April 14, 2005

Howzit!? Sorry it’s been a few days since I last updated this thing! I’ve been having an absolutely wonderful week. On Monday I started teaching True Love Waits, and besides a few unruly boys, it went very well!! I absolutely love teaching this material because it’s something I feel very strongly/passionate about. I so want these kids to hear and truly believe this message. The presentation will either finish up next week or the next. I definitely have been able to see some students reactions to some of the info they’re learning, and I’m liking what I’m seeing. If you want more detail, email me, I’d be happy to elaborate (but right now I’m tired and going to bed soon!). I also taught TLW in my Tuesday school and it also went well. Girls Club didn’t happen this week… I went, but when I got there the kids were gone! Apparently they’d been let out early so the teachers could have a meeting… welcome to South Africa. :) Wednesday I went to the Lechner’s house to watch the kids… and then I ended up spending the night. This morning I went to a scrap-booking shop to look at stuff (Angie and Janna Kay both scrap book and I was interested). I ended up staying there for 2 hours learning some very basic “how-to.” I was then so excited that I went back to Angie’s to show her my page, and then ended up staying with them the rest of the afternoon and into the evening! I’m sure they were glad to get rid of me tonight! haha Well, now I’m home, hanging out with my kitties and going through my South Africa photos to find good ones for my scrap-book… I’ve heard this is an addicting hobby… uh oh! :) Good night from South Africa!!
:)
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: