Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Go Tarheels!!! I’m sure most of you know already, but UNC’s basketball team won the National Championship last night (or for me, this morning at about 5:30am!). I spent the night at the Lechners’ house last night and woke up at 3am to watch the game. I usually am not that concerned with the games, but this one was too important to miss. :) Yesterday I finally had a chance to spend most of the day alone and just relax! I really enjoyed having the team here, but I have to admit that it was nice to have some peace and quiet for a change! But life isn’t really slowing down… rather, it’s picking up a bit! Today I think I’m going to BIMS to spend some time with another journeygirl who’s in from Zambia. Tomorrow I’m going out to Rand Leases in the afternoon to play with some kids – fun fun fun! :) Then sometime on Thursday I’m leaving to go to Durban for the weekend! I’m going to learn how to teach/train True Love Waits, and hang out some with a missionary family down there and see beautiful Durban! Then next week I start teaching again (probably True Love Waits since that’s what I’m learning about!) So, life is pretty exciting here lately! Praise God for good times! :)
Thanks for checking in on me…
Cheers,
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: