Saturday, April 02, 2005

Hey Everybody! I don't have much time to write right now because I'm about to take the team to Bruma (the local market) to buy souvenirs. I'm so sad that they're leaving tonight! It's going to be hard to say good-bye to all of them. It has been so very cool to see them all again, and get to know some of the people I didn't know very well (or at all) before I left the States 14 months ago. It will make my transition back to life in the US a little bit easier for me now that know people better!
The AMTM was quite nice. I always enjoy spending time with other missionaries and hearing their stories or just hanging out with them while playing games. It's all good. But life is going to get slow and back to normal pretty soon. Well, I can't say it's going to be slow. I get to go back to ministry - hooray!
Ok, time to go shopping.. yee haw...
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: