Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hmm... not too much has happened to write about, but I thought I should at least write something so you'd know I'm still alive and kickin'! :) Today I went to college... then I came home and chilled for a while... did a little cleaning. After that I went to the gym, but I didn't stay all that long because I'm not feeling 100%, and after 30 minutes I was pretty tired. At least I went, right? :) I came home then and got comfy. Soon after that my Mom called me and we talked for 2 1/2 hours! We had an awesome conversation, which is pretty typical. :) My Mom understands me better than anyone (except Jesus), so I love chatting with her about everything... little things and big things! She also gave me some homework (writing something for her), so after we talked I got to work on that. And now I'm updating my weblog. That's about all I've done today! I don't have any plans for this weekend... which is nice for a change. Tomorrow I plan on taking it easy. I've started to get a cold, but I refuse to get sick! So I'm going to rest and relax tomorrow. Saturday I go to Durban Deep to play with some kids. Hooray! I hope everyone out there is having a great week - and have a great weekend!
In Him,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: