Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Wow... it's almost 2am here, and I'm not asleep. Why you ask? Well, let's just say that having 2 cups of coffee after sunset is not such a great idea!! Oh well, at least I got all my homeork done for college tomorrow and I managed to bake a 1/2 recipe of choc chip cookies to take with me to share with my collegues tomorrow. Hope they appreciate them! hehe Tonight was an awesome night. My friends all came over and they each brought something "South African" for dinner. I wish I knew how to spell what we had, but even if I could, you wouldn't know what they were anyway, so I'll spare us all the confusion and just say it was all wonderful!! It was also cool to have most of my friends all over here again. I think my life is finally coming back and it's such a great feeling. :o) I know my parents enjoyed seeing how crazy my friends here are! They feel pretty confident that I "am in good hands" with the friends I have made here. Each one of them is such a blessing to me... I need to think about that more often and really learn how to appreciate them! Well, the cookies are almost done, and I should at least TRY to go to sleep... since I do have class for almost 6 hours tomorrow - yikes!!
Goodnight all...
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: