Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today was a fairly quiet day... I went to college this morning while my parents slept in and then chilled out in my flat for a while. While at college, I got invited to go to a club called the Blues Room to hear a friend of a friend perform. It was quite outside my usual comfort zone, but I finally decided to join them. My parents were cool, and stayed home watching my DVDs. I guess I've not been a very good hostess today! I'll have to try to make it up to them somehow... any ideas? Let me know... It was definitely cool tonight though. I met tons of new people, and even though chances are I will never see them again, I'm glad I went and I'm glad I met them!! I'm pretty tired though... I've been running on 4 hours of sleep today and it's time to go to bed!!
Goodnight friends!
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: