Saturday, February 05, 2005

My parents are here! Wow, I can't even begin to explain how this feels. Sometimes I have to just remind myself that they really are HERE, in South Africa! It's quite cool though. Today we had a braai with some of my friends and that was very nice. I'm glad my folks can see that I have some friends around here. Tomorrow morning we are leaving to go to Kruger National Park for a couple of days. I still haven't packed, and yes, it's almost 1am here. Not smart on Bonnie's part, but such if life. A friend came over tonight to fetch a video, and stayed longer than I thought he would! So that put me behind schedule a little bit, but hey, it was well worth it. Friends are more valuable than sleep!! hehe Anyways, I must go pack now... before it's time to LEAVE! Geez... and I have to drive the whole time too. I'm gonna be spent. But it'll be worth it... I HAS to be worth it.

Goodnight friends!!
BonnieB.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: