Monday, November 22, 2004

Howzit my friends? Well, it’s been another quiet Monday night for me. I’m getting used to those! The cats keep things pretty lively around here. Right now they do a lot of fighting… Well, actually it’s more like staring and hissing. Last Wednesday I inherited a cat, Meisie ("Macy") from Laura, a journeyman who just went home today. They kittens seem to be ok with her, but she definitely does NOT like the kittens (Wallace and Oreo). It’s pretty entertaining to watch them though… they’re slowly adjusting to one another. So yeah, I have THREE cats now. According to Melissa’s theory, this means I will never get married (women with more than one cat don’t get married…). I’m sure hoping her theory is wrong! Anyway, I also made some amazingly delicious (yeah, I’m braggin’) chocolate chip cookies for tomorrow night. My friends and I are getting together for dinner and the 3 hour finale of Survivor : Allstars (yeah, we’re behind). So that should be fun! Tomorrow’s also my last day of teaching this year!! What a crazy thought…after tomorrow I will have officially survived a whole year of teaching in South Africa. Hooray! Alrighty, I have some chatting to do and some emails to write…. My how I have missed the internet!! :)
Cheers!
Bonnie B.


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: