Thursday, November 11, 2004

My attempt to try new things just keeps on going! Tonight I went to a Tae Chi class. Wow, I really stink at Tae Chi! :) But am I going to the next class on Saturday? *sigh* Yeah... I can't give up that easily! I met a couple who have been going to the class for about 3 months, and honestly, I think I can do almost as much as them. (ok, so what if they were almost 60 years old?) A few more classes and I'll get better! I'm really enjoying this new-found freedom to experiment with new things. I don't really have much interesting news to share with you guys. I've been a little bored the past few days. And to be honest, I've been really lonely. It's all part of "being a missionary" so I expect it and deal with it, but that doesn't make loneliness any cooler. I'm really thankful for my kittens right about now... Yesterday if it hadn't been for them, I wouldn't have spoken to anybody at all. Yeah... I know... It's sad. I have a few friends here, but I'm nowhere near comfortable with any of them to be able to call 'em up and say "hey, I'm lonely, let's do something." I wish I was, but I'm not. Guess no one else does that around here, so I'd be the weird one if I did it!! :) The missionaries are cool but they have their families to deal with. Ugh. Anyway, no more complaining Bonnie!! I still don't have a phone line, by the way, and my computer is still dead. I have a bad feeling it's going to stay that way. I miss my lap-top, I really do. Alright... it's time to say goodnight from Jo'burg. Goodnight my friends! I miss you guys more than you know...
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: