Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry (almost) Christmas! I hope everyone's having a great Holiday with their families and/or friends. Most importantly, my prayer is that no matter what is going on, you take time to think about the Birthday we are to be celebrating. And while you're at it, thank Him for His life and death as well. Praise the Lord, He not only was born on Earth and lived and died, but He rose again, saving us! God is so awesome!

So far I've actually been relaxing this Christmas. I convinced my family to cut down on the mass of presents this year, and you'd be surprised how much that has helped. If it were up to me, we wouldn't worry about presents at all ... I mean, haven't we already gotten enough for Christmas!?

Anyway, I must get back to family, and I'll write more later, but... Merry Christmas!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: