Friday, January 02, 2004

Sorry, it's been a long time since I wrote last... I guess I haven't been thinking about it since I've been relaxing at home! Well, according to the original plan, I should be leaving the country in 2 hours, but obviously, I am not! My visa is not here yet, and I am just waiting on that. If it comes soon, the next flight to South Africa is January 12th (the same day the summit people leave for Kenya!). I'm getting to relax even more now! I think I've said good-bye to some people twice already, and probably will say it again before I leave - that feels weird, but oh well. I'm enjoying time at home. I'm pretty much packed now, so I don't even have to think about that! I had a great Christmas with my family, and a fun New Years with my friends in Durham. I've been able to spend time with my best friends in Sanford and help Shannon buy baby things for the little GIRL she and John are expecting in May (her name is Savannah). This is the most time I have spent here in Sanford since I left for college, so it's been interesting readjusting to being here all the time, but it's fun to be home. :) Well, I'll write more later... Hopefully next time I write I can say I have my visa!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: