Saturday, December 20, 2003

Somehow I thought I'd be really busy during these 2 last weeks at home, but so far it's been the exact opposite. I've been bored for once! I know I should enjoy having nothing to do... so I'm trying to relax while I still can. I'm enjoying some family time, and looking forward to seeing more family on Christmas day. :) I need to start packing!! I'm sure it's going to take me a while to pack for 2 years... but I still haven't unpacked from training!

I'm very ready to move on and get to South Africa. Being home right now just feels strange. I know it's going to be hard to say goodbye to some people, but I'm ready to get on with the show! :)

Here are some things you can begin praying for as I get ready to go...
*Safe travel to South Africa (I leave January 2nd)
*Smooth transition into the new culture
*Confidence in teaching older kids than I've ever taught before
*That I will make a couple friends from Johannesburg within a couple weeks of being there
*Opportunities to share the Gospel!

Have a great Christmas and New Years!!!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: