Wednesday, December 10, 2003

PS - When I go home (either on the 16th or the 17th) I'll be going to Sanford. If any of you are thinking "man, I want to hang out with Bonnie before she leaves," PLEASE tell me so I can plan accordingly. The week before I came to MLC I feel like all I did was drive around the state saying goodbye to people, and I won't have that much time between MLC and leaving for South Africa January 2nd. Don't get me wrong, I DO want to see everybody, but if you email or call me the week before I leave and expect to be able to plan something, your chances are slim (unless you're really really special, and only I decide that!). haha Just a warning!! And on that note, Summit folks... is anyone planning something for New Years?? LET ME KNOW! Love you all!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: