Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Ground shaking effects felt at MLC! Well... many of you may have heard, but for those of you who didn't, yesterday I felt an earthquake tremor for the first time ever. I really didn't know what it was, and we were in the middle of a women's conference when it happened. It wasn't until later that someone told us what had happened. I mean, I definitely knew that SOMETHING was going on, but I didn't know for sure. So THAT was fun! Yesterday we divided up for the second half of the day, and we had a men's and women's conference. I can't speak for the men, but the women's conference was very nice! We had 2 catered meals, some great panel discussion with missionary wives, sessions, and a great time of worship and teaching by Bobbie Rankin (Jerry Rankin's wife). Good times all around. :)

I don't have too much to update on as of now. I'll be home in a week. How crazy is that!? If anyone, and I mean anyone, would like to come to the commissioning service next Tuesday afternoon, please email me (joburgjourneygirl@webmail.co.za) and I will get you details. As of now, no one's coming, but if you're interested, I'd love for you to be here! Just let me know. Thanks!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: