Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Wow, I'm done. This feels strange. Another transition... my life is so FULL of transitions!! I'm home in Sanford now, and I leave January 2nd for South Africa. I'm very happy that I get to be here for Christmas with my family. :)

It's a little sad to not be at MLC anymore, and I already miss my friends there. It's different now from when I came home from the wedding because now I know we've all really parted ways. It's awesome to know that God has chosen to spread us all out all over the world for His glory! But I will still miss them!! It was hard to say goodbye to people that I've been pouring my life into for the past 6 weeks. Last night all of us journeymen had an awesome prayer time and a time to just share with each other what God's done in our lives, or what we've all meant to each other. That was great, and of course full of tears.... though they were good tears! After that, a group of us went to see Return of the King at midnight! Good times all around. I ended up staying awake the rest of the night with people, and then packing and cleaning up my quad. After pulling my first all-nighter in quite some time, I drove back to NC (stopping to have lunch with Jennifer P!).

So, now that I'm going on no sleep, and I'm a little drowsy from some meds (I somehow got bronchitis while at the MLC a few days ago!), I'm going to keep this entry short for now and try to get some rest! I hope to see many of you before I leave!!
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: