Wednesday, June 28, 2006

water water everywhere

Ok, this rain needs to STOP! At least until my gutters are cleaned out anyway. I'm about to go buy a ladder and get up on the roof myself and dig those bad boys out. They're horrible! I have plants growing in them, just to give you an idea! Anway, we've been getting rained on quite a bit the past few days, and it's taking a toll on my house. I finally bought a dehumidifier on Monday night. I hooked it up that night at about 9:30, and when I checked it out at 6:30 the next morning it was full (25 pints)! It was also full again by the time I got home last night, and then it was almost full this morning. I guarantee it'll be full again when I get home this afternoon. I don't think I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought this house. But, I wouldn't change my mind even if I'd known. I love my neighborhood! The kids bring me such joy when I come home all stressed out or down. Their precious smiles brighten any bad mood!! Well, I must go to work... and then I have an interview after work! Eish! Pray for me!! I am really nervous! God has a plan... I have to keep repeating that to myself. :)

Chow!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: