Sunday, June 18, 2006

Welcome to Durham...

So... someone egged my car. What in the world? Why did someone egg my car? It must have happened when my car was stationary because you can tell that the egg dripped straight down. Is that like a "welcome to the neighborhood" initiation? When my Mom came inside and asked if I knew that someone had egged my car, I was shocked! Then I didn't know whether to be mad, or to just laugh. I mean, being mad does no one any good. So I guess I'll just laugh. Oh, how I love Durham! :)





Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Bonnie,


I Miss You So Very Much And Remember To Change Where You Live To Durham Nc, Its Says Sanford Nc,
lol well ill see you later


Austin-Childcare Network

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Bonnie!!!! I miss you too! I hope you are enjoying your new job and your new house. I think that your car looks good with the egg "paint job". Maybe you could market that???LOL! Anyway, I was just checking on you.Keep your head up and God Bless You.
Love,
Mrs.Janel

Anonymous said...

Ok, I confess - it's been long enough and you have yet guessed...

IT WAS ME! Mwahahaaaa!