Saturday, June 10, 2006

friends

I've been home for 7 months now. Crazy, isn't it? And you know what? Just in the past couple of weeks I've started making a few new friends. Right now it is almost 4am, and I just retured home from hanging out with a few of them. This has happened about 3 times now. That might not seem like much to most people, but for the past 7 months, "hanging out" with friends was something that just didn't happen for me, and oh how I have missed it! God is so good. I knew coming home that it would take time for new friendships to get started or for old ones to take on a new and current form. So I have tried to be patient, and wait on God to lead me to the right people, just as He did in South Africa. And how He has blessed me! I am so excited to be moving to Durham (as soon as my house is fixed). This hour long drive is killing me, and costing me a fortune in gas money!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: