Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hello my faithful readers! I'm sorry that I haven't been very good at keeping up to date recently. Not too much has been going on though... nothing all that new anyway. I've been feeling kind of tired the past few days. I don't know why, and I don't have any other symptoms of being sick, so who knows! Last weekend I watched a lot of movies and kinda vegged out. It felt really nice. :) Yesterday the Lechner family was finally all well enough for me to hang out with them, and I pretty much stayed there all day. Angie and I played scrabble and then she said, "what are we doing? We should be singing!!" So, after dinner she got out her guitar and we spent a good while singing together. I have really missed that! I love singing with Angie. :) This week Nurse and I played games with out students. They've been writing (taking) exams, Nurse is writing exams, I'm studying for one this week.... everyone's stressed, so we had fun with them. I know Nurse and I enjoyed the break, and I'm pretty sure the kids liked it too. Well... this Sunday the team from my home church get here! Hooray! I am so exicted about them coming, even though I only know 2 out of 9 of the team members. That's what happens when you leave and the church continues to grow. :) So I have that to look forward to - yay! Thanks for checking in on me!
in Him,
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: