Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm feeling like a Mom this morning. I got up before everyone, turned the heaters on, took a shower, got ready, made coffee and put clothes in the washing machine... all by 6AM! Craziness... Today the team is going to Lake View Primary, my regular school, to do an assembly and then some of them are teaching with me. Todd (one of the guys) is using Angie Lechner's guitar and is gonna teach the kids some songs. I think they'll love it. :) After that is some prayer walking in Dhlamini. Then it's off to the mall to exchange their US dollars for SA Rand! Well, this "mom" has to have some QT before really starting the day, so I'll be off. But check back fpr regular updates of the Summit team! :)
in Him,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: