Friday, December 30, 2005

Picture time!

I haven't posted many pictures here lately so I thought I'd put a few up. The Christmas pictures were taken with my parents' camera, so I don't have those yet...

Brian, Jr. and I before the Carolina game! Go Heels!!


Miss Jenny and I at the "pajama party" on the last day of school for the kids before "Winter break." Heaven forbid we have a Christmas party or call it Christmas break!


Helping the kids make Reindeer food!!


It was SOOO cold outside. Amy didn't bring gloves, so her hands found warm residence in my fleece lined coat pockets.


The between Christmas and New Years tradition! Shannon, Sarah and I have been best friends since high school. We even all went to the same college and had an apartment together. We figured out tonight that we have been getting together to exchange presents since 1997. There used to be more of us, but well... you know how that goes. We now have little Savannah too though! (Shannon's baby) Shannon and Sarah got together without me last year to keep the tradition going. :) Hooray for great friends!!


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: