Sunday, December 11, 2005

Here are a few picures from the kids Christmas program at church tonight. Brian (the guy on the left in the first picture) had a solo and he was great! Now, I know I'm biased, but for real... he was the only one who was on pitch the entire time he sang his solo. He's such a Boisvert. ;) Santa always comes to see the kids after the program. It was funny because I remembed singing and then going and seeing Santa when I was little... same fellowship hall and all. Ah - the memories. :) Brian and Zachary were cool with Santa, but their little sister Eliza Jane was not so thrilled!! Poor thing. The next pictures are ones where we were playing with the camera. Fun times. The first one is Mom and I, the second, Dad and I, the third, JR (my nephews cousin, but like a nephew too) and the last one is Jennifer in the front (JR's sister), Kelly (their Mom), and Jacob (the other brother). Fun times all around.

On a different note, I started a new "job" at church today! I am at the welcome table before and after the 2nd service. Hooray - I have a place! I also get to work the table with Susan Baker (aka my "Summit Mom"). She's the coolest. :) It's good to be getting plugged back in. I still really miss Northcliff Union Church though. Oh well... the Summit's awesome, so I canNOT complain.

Well, it's time for me to go to bed so I can face the kiddo's tomorrow! G'night!

Bonnie B.









Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

2 comments:

Mallory said...

HI Bonnie-

GOod to hear from you! SOunds like you are doing GREAT in the re-adjustment--much better than me. Mallory and I made a blog, check it out and send me your address in NC when you get a chance. mallory.gabriel@gmail.com
http://malloryandamy.blogspot.com

Love,
Amy (Giles) Gabriel

Janna Kay said...

Hello Bonnie!
We miss you here in SA, but glad you are doing so well! I have a blog, as well! holidayinrsa.blogspot.com
Hear you might buy a house! Keep in touch. I'll keep lookin' for you on IM.
Blessings!
Janna Kay