Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, this morning I'm off to the conference centre for the missionary meetings. I don't have the b est attitude about going, but I'll work on it! :) It's definitely not the most fun and exciting place to be in the world... lots of information and business matters. But there will be fun times too I'm sure; it's not ALL business! It'll be nice to see the other journeyman too. I can't believe there is only one other journeyman left in this region!! He serves down in Durban, South Africa. There are also times for praise and worship with music and Bible teaching, so I'm sure that will be nice! I'm on the praise and worship team, so keep the team in your prayers this week as we seek to glorify God alone when we make music!! Thanks. :) The conference centre is only about 20 minutes from my flat... exciting for me, eh? hehe I'll be fine though. At least people get to see my home town! I've really enjoyed having my friends here to hang out with. It's so nice to see so many familiar faces. I didn't realize that I knew so many people coming on this team, so that's been a nice surprise. :) Yesterday morning I left them and came back to the church I usually go to on Sunday mornings. Sunday mornings I work with the kids at Rand Leases, an informal settlement behind the dump named Marie Louise. I spoke with Ursulla, the lady who began the dump ministries/church plants, and she might be able to use me in some youth discipleship in one of the other areas! She asked me to pray about it first, and I'd appreciate it if you'd pray with me about that. It sounds exciting, but I've learned not to rush into any decisions quickly just because they seem exciting at the time! Please pray that God would lead me in making this decision as well as ALL decisions that come my way! Well, I should get going... time to pack the car and head out. Thanks for checking in on me. Have a great week!!
Love ya...
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: