Friday, March 18, 2005

I’m finished teaching now for a couple of weeks. I only have one of those weeks “off” though. Next week I have time to just chill and hang out with people, but the next week the southern Africa region missionaries have our annual meeting. This year it’s in Jo’burg – I’m oh-so-excited! (please hear the sarcasm…) The only good thing about it being in Jo’burg is that I get to show my friends my home town! This year a team from the Summit (my home-church in the States) is coming to lead the kids in VBS while the parents are in the meetings. I’m excited to be able to see some of my old friends!! They get here one week from today – hooray! What I’ll do until then… I have no idea. But I’m sure I’ll find something to keep me busy. :) Not much else has happened lately to write about. I’m afraid I don’t lead the most exciting life in the world! I had to take exams last week for college. It was so strange to actually study again. I hadn’t done that for a while! Alrighty… I’ll write again when there’s more to update you about. Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: