Saturday, March 26, 2005

The team's here!! Actually, they got here yesterday (Friday) morning. Hooray! It's so cool to see them on "my" turf. :) We went to a Cats rugby match last night. We lost, but what's new? I came back to my place last night to finish doing the things I was going to Thursday night but didn't get to since the power was out. I took two Tylenol-PMs to help me sleep (Lauren brought them to me from the States!) and wow, I was knocked out! I'm having trouble waking up this morning, but I'm glad I slept well last night! Now I've got to wake up so I can go back to the East side of Jo'burg to give them team breakfast and then bring them back over to our side of town for shopping for supplies and things like that. Oh... I finally got my mini-ipod that I ordered a little while ago (Lauren brought that to me too - hehe). So I've been busy playing. ;) Alrighty, I'll try to keep you posted about happenings here, but with the team here, and our meetings starting on Monday, I'll be pretty busy. Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: