Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm starting to get pretty excited about my friends coming in just a few days! As we say here in good-ole SA, only THREE more sleeps! Hooray! I can't wait for them to get here. I want them to see my HOME! heehee :) So far I'm having a wonderful break from school. Monday I spent ALL day over at the Lechner's house. Angie and I went grocery shopping. Then after lunch, Angie and I spent a good while singing together. I'm so blessed to be on a team with a guitar playing/singing diva like Angie Lechner!! Though I was sleepy all day (I'll say why in a minute), I had a lot of fun. Of course, we watched American Idol in the evening. :) Then the boys and I played a mean game of scrabble. I finally came home around 11pm and after some emailing, went to sleep! Sleep in in bold there because it is an amazing thing that I actually slept. For the past few weeks I've been having trouble sleeping and I really don't know why. I certainly not stressed at the moment. Anyway, I usually lie away for a few hours before sleeping, and even then I toss and turn. I am so glad I really slept last night though. I hope tonight I sleep well too!! I don't want to be all exhausted and tired when the Summit folks are here. Tonight I went to the movies with some of the young adults from Northcliff. I finally got to see Phantom of the Opera - good movie. Tomorrow night I'm hanging out with the Lechner kids while Charlie and Angie go out on a date. :-) Fun times...
Ok, I hope to be off to dream land now!!
Cheers,
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: