Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Howzit!? I hope everyone's doing well. I'm doing alright around here... I've got my good days, and my bad days... just like you, I'm sure! Today was actually a good day. My kids were not as evil as they were last week - praise Jesus! Life's been pretty crazy lately. After the team left, one of the girls, Esther, stayed for a couple extra weeks to work with us. She left on Friday. On Saturday my friends and I went to a Jars of Clay concert here in South Africa. It's really cool to see a Christian band like them... in AFRICA! It was awesome, and we had some rockin' seats. On Monday, another volunteer, Ariane, arrived. She's staying and working with us until next Thursday, August 19th. She's really cool. Well, I'd write more but I am really tired. I definitely took some medicine to make me sleep tonight! Allergies are kicking in with the changing of the seasons again, so breathing is an issue sometimes... no worries, nothing some benedryl can't handle. :) I'll try to update again SOON! Thanks for checking in on me!!
Cheers!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: