Friday, July 30, 2004

Well, seeing that it is almost 2am, and my friends just recently left my house, I'd say that the dessert/coffee night was a success! I am loving having friends. We had a nice mix of American and South African goodies, and a wonderful array of American coffees and flavored coffee creamers (they don't have those here). Much fun was had by all. :) We also played Cranium... my team won. Then we all sat around and chatted for a while. During part of the time, they discussed important political matters... during which I felt lost and confused. Ahh... it's nice to have friends. God's really blessed me, that is for sure!!! Next week I am going to see Jars of Clay with these crazy people! Very exciting. :) Well, I do think it's bed time. T'was nice of you to check in on me!

Cheers!

No comments: