Sunday, August 29, 2004

Melissa is on a plane right now on her way to the States. Please keep her in your prayers!! She's going there for her sister's wedding. It's a short trip... she'll be back home on Tuesday, September 7th. This will be the longest time I've stayed by myself since I got here, so please keep me in your prayers too! It's cool, in a way, but it's quiet! And I don't want to get lonely! This coming week looks to be a fairly normal one (although, anything would be normal after this past week ... some of you know what I mean by that... haha). Girls club on Monday, teaching on Tuesday and girls club on Tuesday after school. *insert fun event - Survivor night with friends, woohoo!* Teaching at Lawley on Wednesday. And teaching Thursday at Diepsloot. I only have 2 more teaching weeks left until Zimbabwe. I can't wait!!
Good night, and thanks for checking in on me!!
Cheers!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: