Saturday, August 28, 2004

Wow, has is really been a week since I last wrote? I guess so... Not much has changed. School is still going about the same, and I'm still leading the girls clubs after school on Mondays and Tuesdays. I can't believe I only have TWO more teaching weeks until more time off! Woohoo! There are actually more weels of schools, but on September 12th I am going to a journeyman retreat in Zimbabwe! Very exciting. :) I am helping to plan and lead praise and worship at the retreat, so you know I'm happy about that! I'm also looking forward to seeing my two roommates from back at the Missionary Learning Center in Virginia. I'll also get to meet lots of other journeymen from other regions and countries in Southern Africa. Tomorrow, Sunday, Melissa flies to the States for a little over a week. She comes back the following Tuesday. This will be the longest time I've had to myself since I got here. I'm looking forward to it, but I also think I might get longely!! Please pray that my South African friends will be there for me this week so I don't feel too alone. :) We've just started watching Survivor: Allstars here, so we have a weekly Survivor night that I can look forward too. We'll see what else happens this week. Well, I'm off to some kind of event tonight at church. I have no idea how to say it, let alone spell it, and I really don't know what it is... But it is something cultural, and so they say I must be there! I'll have to let you know what happens!! Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: