Wednesday, August 18, 2004

BIG NEWS!! Melissa and I found our flat today! We are so excited. It's a big, two bedroom apartment... it has an awesome kitchen, and big living room (lounge) area, a small (but nice!) back yard area, and a patio with a BUILT IN braai (bbq) pit ... oh yeah, lots of parties at our place! It has a cool bar area connecting the kitchen with the living room. Both of the rooms are big, and there are 2 bathroom... a definite plus when there are TWO girls in one apartment. :) They will let us have Laura's cat when she goes home. It's in a safe area, and there is a 2 car garage, so our cars will be safe from theft (big plus in Jo'burg!). I can't think of anything else. But we love it! I'm so excited about knowing where I'm going to be living soon. I can't wait to finally have our own place, and be out of other people's houses. HOORAY!!!! Praise God for such a great place!
Cheers~
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: