Saturday, February 04, 2006

My new car!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... I am getting a new car! Well, it's not "new" but it is to me. It's a 2005 Toyota Camry, and it just so happens to be Carolina Blue (or close enough:)). I'm so excited! I have to wait till next week for my loan papers to go through, but I already put a downpayment on the car, so no one can take it! By the end of next week, I'll be driving MY car! It's the first car I've ever bought myself... taking a big step into adulthood here!


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!!

JTapp said...

Good choice.

Roger Saner said...

It's like a game of "spot the difference" - and I've been staring at the 2 pictures for 20 minutes now, and I KNOW that there's something different...my gut tells me so...but I can't..quite...put my finger on it...

Anonymous said...

haha funny roger