Friday, October 29, 2004

Well, I don't know how THAT happened... I swear, the computer screen showed me a big error message that said my post didn't post, so I spend more time and money typing it again, only to discover later that it DID post. Have I mentioned I love computer? Aye... You know though, reading through the two messages, I have a better understanding of how the different gospels all sound a little different. I mean, both my messages were written within 30 minutes of each other, by the person who it was about, on the same day of the things I was writing about, and still they both say things a little differently. The Gospels were written by 4 different people about something that happened a few years ago! No wonder they each sound a little different. :)

Anyway, I'm feeling better than I was yesterday when I wrote. Later in the evening yesterday my teammate, Angie, called me just to check in on me. How sweet! Then I went and had dinner with Kerryn. It was good to get out of my flat. Today I spent many hours sanding and painting (talk about making a mess - but it was fun!). Now I'm at the Holiday's house, about to play some games with the missionary women on my team. Their husbands are all leading a pastor's conference somewhere nearby, so we're having fun without the men tonight. Woohoo!! :) Tomorrow I'm having a small braai at my flat for the first time... don't know who's coming yet, but I'm sure it'll be fun no matter what. I'm gonna make some brownies here at the Holiday's house since Janna Kay has all the right ingredients! mmm mm good :) Alright, I'd better go join my fellow females! Hooray for game nights!! :-D
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: