Monday, October 25, 2004

Hi! I just have a moment, and I wanted to first ask you to please pray with me about something (that is, if you're reading this pretty soon!)... When I went to lilydale for Girls' Club today a teacher (a sweet Christian lady) came to me and said, "the teachers at the other schools ask me when you are coming to their schools." I replied, "I haven't been invited! Who wants me?!" And she said that a junior primary and a higher primary school asked about me teaching there. I'm
not so keen on the junior primary because many of them aren't very good at English yet, but the other school might be a possible ministry for next year. Right now is when I need to be looking into this, and God just dropped this in my lap without me even looking! Both schools are very
close to Dhlamini, where we are working to plant a church. The teacher said that when I come back tomorrow, we would phone the schools together. PLEASE be praying for God's guidance in what to do. I don't want to just take the jobs to be busy. I want to teach there only if God wants me to be there! Pray that HE will make it very clear what I am to do next year. Thank you for praying!!!

Now, quickly... I STILL don't have a phone line at my flat (apartment) and yes, it is killing me. November 5th is when I'm supposed to get one, and I can NOT wait. I don't know what to tell you about because I don't know where to start! I can't remember the last time I wrote, and I've no clue what I wrote about. Life's pretty great at the moment. Changes abound, however... could be good! On a sad note, Melissa is leaving on Thursday to go back to the States for 2 weeks. She'll be finished with the IMB as of Thursday, but not finished with South Africa (really, who could ever be finished with this place? :)). When she comes back she'll be teaching at the school where the missionary kids go.... she's have a "real job!" But I'm sad that she won't be living with me anymore. I'll have a big flat all to myself. Part of me looks forward to it, but I know me, and I know I'll get lonely. Yay for South African friends to come visit!

Ok, I'm spending a fortune at this stupid internet cafe. I could use some donations... haha I'll write more when I can. Thanks for checking in on me!!

Cheers,
Bonnie
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: