Friday, March 12, 2004

Hello everyone! Need I apologize yet AGAIN for not updating this thing sooner? I’m terrible! Oh well… I must admit, not much has changed. If you’ve read my newsletter from March, not much has changed at all. I feel like I’m kind of getting into a routine now – finally! Of course, just as I’m getting into a routine, soon I’ll be going on break because the kids have about 3 weeks of break from school. And since I teach in schools, when they go on break, so do I! Please pray that God will use me in another way during that time. The last thing I want to do is get lazy! I’m pretty excited that during that time, I will be going to AMTM… I wish I could tell you what that stands for, but honestly, I can’t remember. It is a retreat for missionaries in this area though, and I’m really looking forward to it!! There will be some journeypeople there that I have not met, so perhaps I’ll make some new friends. I’ll also be going to an Easter Camp with my church here. Your prayers are needed… we’ll be spending 4 days together with no escape! hahaJ I haven’t heard yet, but I hope the worship team will be involved so that I can help out. So I do have some exciting things coming up soon!

Schools have been pretty much the same. Some days go very well, and some days… well… I call them learning days – day BONNIE learns what to do or NOT to do! haha Hey, I’m still a new teacher. I always make sure to tell them something about Jesus, so even if the lesson doesn’t go quite as planned, at least they hear some good news. I’d appreciate your prayers for my classes as well as for my teaching skills to improve! I think I lack organization in some ways… I’m still learning what works and what doesn’t, and I’m still trying to plan out good lessons for more than one week and a time.

Life has been alright lately. I must admit, I’ve been more homesick lately than before. At least everyone says that this is normal! J I really miss people back home! But I have come to the conclusion that it is good that I miss them because that means that they are special people and they deserve to be missed. God has blessed me with wonderful family and friends back home. I am so grateful for every one of you. Your prayers and your friendships are what keep me going on the good and the bad days! I love you all!


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: