Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hello again. I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry... But such is the life! I don't have much time to update this second, but I'll share a little. I am on "holiday" or school break right now and will be for a couple more weeks. But trust me when I say I am not any less busy! There have been a few volunteers here from the States, and we've been with them all week. It's been fun to see things afresh through their eyes.

We showed the Jesus Film this past Saturday and Sunday with so much success. God was so obviously working in people's lives. We got to pray with many people. There was much more sanity this time than when we showed it at Lilydale. Many more adults came to this showing also, which is something we were praying for! One story that sticks in my mind is of an older lady... she is a believer, praise God. But she came out crying and as Melissa comforted her, she said, "I've heard this story many times, but I've never seen it." Amazing. God worked in many lives, I know - praise Him! And please pray for those who's hearts He is working on.

Personally I am doing very well. I am definitely enjoying being on break, as teaching has been stressful for me. I am making a few friends too... hooray!! Don't worry, they've not replaced any of you special people back home, but I must say... it is lovely to have friends here!! I've recently met a girl about my age named Heather, and we seem to have a lot in common so far. I pray that God will connect us and that she will become a good friend!!

Ok, I must be going for now. I will write more later!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: