Thursday, March 18, 2004

Hey Everybody! Another great night tonight! God is being so good to me!!! No more homesickness here. :) I recently got back from worship practice, where I spent some sweet time worshipping with the team. There's a new set up with 2 separate teams, and now there is "young" team, which I am on. Tonight was our first practice, and it was just so much fun. I can't even explain it here. We were able to have SO much fun, yet have a good practice at the same time (imagine that ... enjoying worship!). Ah... what a night - I really do wish I could put my joy into words on this screen. :)

This coming weekend looks fun. Friday night I'm babysitting the Lechner kids. Fun times I'm sure. Coleson (the eldest) wants to bake - I haven't baked since I got here - I'm excited! Then Saturday we have a Young Adults versus the deacons of the church "amazing race." THAT ought to be a blast. Then on Sunday... church, and a braai (bbq) at Sean's house. Then on Monday (it's some Holiday here) a braai HERE! Whew! I'll need a break on Tuesday. :)

Love you all!! Thanks for checking in on me. :)

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: