Monday, March 16, 2009

Vitamin B


So I don't know if it's really the vitamin or not, but I've been taking this vitamin for about 2 weeks now, and I quite literally have been in the best (consistent) mood that I've been in in a really long time. It might have NOTHING to do with the vitamin, but darned if I'm gonna stop taking it! Today my kids were crazy at school (this rain really needs to stop), the people at advanced auto parts wouldn't put in my light bulb for me (like a friend had said they would), I spent 10 minutes waiting on passport pictures to print which then came out with a line across my face, went somewhere else to get them made and then got to the post office too late to send in my passport renewal application. Typically I'd have been freaking out by this point, but seriously, I wasn't. Vitamin B? Who knows, but I like the new me. :)

Vitamin or not though, life is good. I turned off my cable about a month ago and have not once regretted it. I actually have time to read now! I'm an avid book-buyer, but have never had the time to be an avid book-
reader! But lately I have actually been reading and it's fantastic. Speaking of reading, my book is waiting for me... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I just discovered your blog and I have to say it is awesome! Love it! And I also wanted to say I am sorry for the auto parts person...they should have put in your light bulb, so I am sorry for misdirecting you. But atleast you had your vitamin B!

Ainsley