Sunday, April 13, 2008

family time

My Mom's birthday was this past Tuesday, but the family all got together today to celebrate. It's sometimes difficult to coordinate, but so much fun when we can get everyone together! I love my family so much. We're pretty wild (13 of us in all - 4 being kids), but it's always a good time. I'm having a hard time deciding between 2 special moments from tonight to share, so I'll share both. :) 1)When I got home, my niece, Lauryn, was asleep. She didn't sleep long though because I think it was too loud. When she woke up, she was still sleepy. I picked her up, and she laid her head down on my shoulder and drifted back to sleep. I took her to the Grandkids' room and sat with her for a while in the rocking chair while she slept peacefully in my arms. How I LOVED that feeling. She is so precious to me! 2)My Mom got the movie, "Enchanted" for her birthday. Since the girls outnumbered the guys at the end of the evening, we got to watch it. All the Boisvert ladies claimed the couch. My Mom, me, Lauryn, Cheryl (my sister in law) and my new niece who is yet to be born! I wish I had a picture of us all... 3 generations of Boisverts! Good times. :)

No comments: