Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hey! Not much time to update right now, but the team from The Summit all got in safely yesterday morning. It was more than wonderful to see their faces and hug them! They brough many MANY goodies for me from my Sunday School class back at The Summit, and wow... I have been so spoiled by them! I also got lots of cool birthday presents from family, so that was fun as well. Today we prayer walked an area that has a new Mormon chapel there and then another area called Mofolo South. Both areas are in Soweto. Tomorrow (Thursday) we're going to a place I've never been to... I can't remember the name, and then back to Mofolo South to lead a Bible Study. Pray that all goes well. I'm having a great time with ALL my friends (old AND new!). Cheers!

BonnieB.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: