Wednesday, October 22, 2003

(Tuesday night/Wednesday morning...)
Two weeks from right now I will be fast asleep in my new/temporary home at training! What a crazy thought. I'm really beginning to get excited - praise the Lord! I am somewhat enjoying being at home, and it's seeming a little more normal. Monday night I got to spend the night with Jennifer Pickesimer, and that was definitely a blessing. I miss my Carla!! (my Durham roomy of 4 months) I went to the NC State Fair with my Dad tonight... that was ok I suppose. It's good to spend time with family! :-) Though this is supposed to be time for me to relax, I have felt MORE busy in the past few days than I did when I was in Durham - what's up with that? Pray that I will use this time effectively and not waste it away!! Time for bed. =)

No comments: