Saturday, October 11, 2003

Get this... in one week from today I'll be moving out of this Durham apartment and back home to Sanford, NC. Crazy! Though I won't miss my neighbors ANY, I surely will miss being in Durham, so close to all of my friends. I don't think I have been at home for a whole 2 weeks since I started college 4 years ago! It's a good thing I get along well with my Mom and Dad. :) I'll be home for 2 weeks, then on November 4th I head out to Richmond, VA to go to MLC (the Missionary Learning Center). It's just now beginning to set in that I'm really going... and it's not far off into the future anymore. Only one more week of work... man I never thought that would get here!! I love my kids, but I'm ready to move on. :)

Oh, here's a link to some pictures... I do update it periodically, so check it out. There are some new pictures from the young pro's cookout last night.

Thanks for checking in on me =) I'll keep this updated if/when something exciting happens!

No comments: