Monday, October 13, 2003

I've begun my last week of work! I'm actually beginning to be a little (JUST a little) sad about that. My kids are the cutest little people. We're talking about African animals this week to help them know I'm leaving... quite fun. :) Tonight I went to the church I grew up in to talk about my calling, missions, and South Africa with a group of women. That went fairly well, and I finally got to show someone the video of the South Africa trip! I got many new prayer partners and it will be nice to have their support while I'm gone.

Tomorrow's my day off from work. Praise the Lord! But I will be busy busy packing up everything to move back home this coming Saturday. I always leave way too many things to do at the last minute - the story of my life. Well, it's been a long day! I'm off to dreamland. Catch ya later!

No comments: